Re: TEST: Sleep patch #5

Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
Ok, here's the 5th version of the sleep patch for ATI based albooks &
iBook G4. Other machine users, please test too as it may cause
regressions (or improvements) as well.

This seems to be working pretty well, thanks!

One slight problem is that there is some flicker when going to and from level 0 on the backlight is still present. I can reproduce this by running fblevel 0, with the effect that the backlight temporarily switches to the maximum value (it seems) and then shuts it off completely. The same happens when going from 0 to a higher value.

The only other problem I've seen is that the trackpad/fn keys settings aren't always restored on resume.

Thanks again,
Richard

--
Imendio AB, http://www.imendio.com/