Re: 64bit PPC and Debian

On Fri, Nov 05, 2004 at 07:03:21PM +0100, Sven Luther wrote:
> > If the only relevant space constraint is drive bays, you can always add
> > external firewire (or *horrors* SCSI) disks.
> Well, i am having some trouble getting a DPT (now adaptec) smartraid V scsi
> controller seeing my disks on pegasos, but i guess a OF-supported pmac scsi
> card would have both less trouble, and be way more expensive.

Well, if I don't want to boot from it, any Linux-supported SCSI should
do? (I have several (external) SCSI devices).

Helge Kreutzmann, Dipl.-Phys.               Helge.Kreutzmann@itp.uni-hannover.de
                       gpg signed mail preferred
    64bit GNU powered                  http://www.itp.uni-hannover.de/~kreutzm
       Help keep free software "libre": http://www.freepatents.org/