Re: sleep on ibook G4...

On Fri, 5 Nov 2004 08:37:12 +0100
Colin Leroy <colin@colino.net> wrote:
> I had Ben's albook_sleep patch applied, plus my
> patch to fix the blanking corruption, plus I had added PMAC_MB_CAN_SLEEP
> to my "PowerBook6,3" structure

What graphics card does the "PowerBook6,3" iBook G4 have? I've got a
"PowerBook6,5" iBook G4 but I don't remember the exact model (I'll check
this evening when I get back home), just to make sure it can work in mine
too :-)

BTW, is there any chipset change in PMU99 since the iBook 2.2 (G3)? I'm
only curious in the kind of incompatibility which makes newer iBook G4's
not sleep with the older kernel code.

Cheers.