sleep on ibook G4...

Hello all, hello Ben,

I've been able to see that sleep now works on iBook G4 - resume works too
with a garbled screen. I had Ben's albook_sleep patch applied, plus my
patch to fix the blanking corruption, plus I had added PMAC_MB_CAN_SLEEP
to my "PowerBook6,3" structure - and then stopped there... Until
yesterday evening where I ran out of battery and the laptop went to sleep.

Upon resume, the screen is garbled in a different way than the "blanking
corruption" (which displays colorful, slowly-moving junk): there are
some pixels of the correct color displayed, but randomly, like a clock
problem.

It looks like I'm going to waste my Sunday trying to make it work by
try-and-error :)

--
Colin