Re: G3 Pismo Sound problem
- To: Alain Perry <email@example.com>
- Cc: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: G3 Pismo Sound problem
- From: fgilenca <email@example.com>
- Date: Thu, 04 Nov 2004 21:57:24 +0100
- Message-id: <1099601844.1514.2.camel@lnx>
- In-reply-to: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- References: <1099580534.1493.4.camel@lnx> <email@example.com>
Thanks for answering!
> What output plugin are you using with xmms and/or bmp ?
Well, that's a good question since the bmp complains about a plugin or
the accesibility of the file...
I have no idea. I don't know what a output plugin is supossed to be or
how many are there...
Can you tell me the most suitable one?