Re: incompatible unaligned.h between x86 and ppc - kernel-hackers verify please

> What crap? You're the one who implied that these were
> somehow kernel headers. They're not. They come with
> the glibc-headers package.
>
> It really doesn't matter how this is fixed. It could be
> fixed in the glibc-headers package. Alternately, the
> kernel source could be made more friendly toward the
> generation of glibc-headers. Obviously, one method is
> much easier to implement, but either will do.

That still doesn't make these an API for user programs.
I'll file a bug agains glibc-kernelheaders to remove these
inlines as they're not supposed to be useable from user programs
if that's the only way to shut people like you up.