Re: Frech keyboard with xfree
- To: Sven Luther <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Frech keyboard with xfree
- From: Alain Perry <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 27 Oct 2004 22:09:14 +0200
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- In-reply-to: <20041027195212.GD5989@pegasos>
- References: <20041025173809.GA4693@deep> <20041025213015.GC30301@pegasos> <1098747605.6719.52.camel@gaston> <20041026081253.GB26940@pegasos> <1098777738.6917.29.camel@gaston> <20041026083915.GA27778@pegasos> <firstname.lastname@example.org> <20041027195212.GD5989@pegasos>
Le mercredi 27 octobre 2004 à 21:52 +0200, Sven Luther a écrit :
> On Tue, Oct 26, 2004 at 11:47:32AM +0200, Alain Perry wrote:
> > Le mardi 26 octobre 2004 à 10:39 +0200, Sven Luther a écrit :
> I am suspecting that this is a gonme 2.6 feature, or maybe something else
Well, under Debian, I've been using it with Gnome 2.6 for quite some
time. Can't remember if I used it with 2.4 though.
> What version of metacity/gnome are you using ?
Those shipped with Ubuntu linux, that is metacity 2.8.6 and gnome 2.8.
Under Debian, I'm using a gnome version that must be a few weeks old.
> The main thing seems to be that the fr_new one doesn't integrate as well as
> the fr one with the other layers of xkb definition.
Well, I can't argue with that, I'm really no guru...
Tell me if I can help,