Frech keyboard with xfree

Hi all,
I've just finish to install debian on my albook 15" :-) . I've used
debian-installer pre-rc2 for this and the installation was successfull.
The only problem is the keyboard under xfree. With the consol, it's all
right. The keyboard behave just as in mac os x. But, under xfree I
couldn't get the right configuration. Here is my XFree config file :

Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Generic Keyboard"
        Driver          "keyboard"
        Option          "CoreKeyboard"
        Option          "Xkbrule" "xfree86"
        Option          "XkbModel" "macintosh"
        Option          "XkbLayout"     "fr"
EndSection

A few months ago I used the xkblayout from here :
http://www.linux-france.org/macintosh/clavier_rpm3.html
for consol and X keyboard layout. So, before doing the same thing, I'd
like to know whether this keyboard layout is now supported by debian and how
to set it under xfree ?

Best regards