Re: 2nd monitor output

Hi

Jens Schmalzing wrote:

That said, I am also using a Pismo, and mirroring works perfectly for
me without any additional kernel command line options - the kernel
automatically picks the aty128fb driver, and the aty128fb driver picks
the correct video mode for the LCD, which also works on the CRT.

I am having this problem with a standard debian 2.6.8. kernel and compiled-into-the-kernel aty128fb module. What kernel do you use? And did your XF86Config need any changes?

thanks,
Peter