Re: 2nd monitor output

Hi,

Vincent Lefevre writes:

> This is a bug in the kernel. A patch was posted here a few weeks ago.

I can't see a patch anywhere in this thread.  Do you have a message id?

> BTW, when will this be fixed in the Debian packages?

Bugs tend to get fixed faster if people file bug reports.

That said, I am also using a Pismo, and mirroring works perfectly for
me without any additional kernel command line options - the kernel
automatically picks the aty128fb driver, and the aty128fb driver picks
the correct video mode for the LCD, which also works on the CRT.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!