Note : airport extreme & linux [Was: Re: airport and encryption]

As a rider to this the latest Airport Extreme Base Station software
_does not_ show a hex key to access the base station. Apple do something
non-standard in the way they generate this key.

The only way I have found to learn the key is to re-setup the base
station using the Setup Utility. This will note the key "non Mac"
clients need to use to access the base station.

--
Rory Campbell-Lange
<rory@campbell-lange.net>