Re: need help with debian in my iMac DV+
- To: Michel Dänzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: need help with debian in my iMac DV+
- From: Daniel Ruoso <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 05 Aug 2004 10:29:23 -0300
- Message-id: <1091712562.4896.0.camel@cedro>
- In-reply-to: <1091663942.4620.139.camel@localhost>
- References: <1090851569.1392.10.camel@cedro> <1091142624.24982.169.camel@localhost> <1091455390.1946.5.camel@cedro> <1091631983.4617.90.camel@localhost> <1091641927.1509.0.camel@cedro> <1091663009.4617.133.camel@localhost> <1091663415.2142.58.camel@cedro> <1091663942.4620.139.camel@localhost>
Em Qua, 2004-08-04 às 20:59, Michel Dänzer escreveu:
> I see, thanks for the clarification. So it does seem to be some kind of
> lockup. I wonder if it could be caused by the 2.6.7 DRM, have you tried
> an older kernel?
Yes... I was using the 2.4 kernel, and I went to 2.6 to see if the
problem get solved....