Re: need help with debian in my iMac DV+
- To: Daniel Ruoso <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: need help with debian in my iMac DV+
- From: Michel Dänzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 17:06:23 +0200
- Message-id: <1091631983.4617.90.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1091455390.1946.5.camel@cedro>
- References: <1090851569.1392.10.camel@cedro> <1091142624.24982.169.camel@localhost> <1091455390.1946.5.camel@cedro>
On Mon, 2004-08-02 at 11:03 -0300, Daniel Ruoso wrote:
> Em Qui, 2004-07-29 às 20:10, Michel Dänzer escreveu:
> > If it's using AGP GART, try disabling that, either by preventing the
> > agpgart kernel module from loading or with Option "ForcePCIMode".
> I had tried both without success...
What version of the DRM are you using?
> > If that's not it, we'd have to see the log file indeed.
> So, there it goes...
Hmm, the end of that log looks like the server exits normally.
Earthling Michel Dänzer | Debian (powerpc), X and DRI developer
Libre software enthusiast | http://svcs.affero.net/rm.php?r=daenzer