Re: need help with debian in my iMac DV+
- To: Michel Dänzer <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: need help with debian in my iMac DV+
- From: Daniel Ruoso <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 20:50:15 -0300
- Message-id: <1091663415.2142.58.camel@cedro>
- In-reply-to: <1091663009.4617.133.camel@localhost>
- References: <1090851569.1392.10.camel@cedro> <1091142624.24982.169.camel@localhost> <1091455390.1946.5.camel@cedro> <1091631983.4617.90.camel@localhost> <1091641927.1509.0.camel@cedro> <1091663009.4617.133.camel@localhost>
Em Qua, 2004-08-04 às 20:43, Michel Dänzer escreveu:
> This means the server doesn't crash or lock up at all (as it sounded
> from the post that started this thread)
Yes and No. If I start just X it doesn't lock up... but if I try to run
anything over it, then it locks (i.e: start gdm)...
Actually, it keeps using all the CPU, i can ssh to the machine and kill
X, I don't have to reboot the machine.
> but runs normally, so the
> problem seems to be 'only' somewhere between the drawing code and what
> you see.
Well, as I never saw any dri, drm or even Xfree code, that doesn't make
much difference to me... any idea in something I could do?