Re: AmigaONE && Debian (unstable?)

Quoting Ross Vumbaca <amigaone@optusnet.com.au>:

> Sven Luther wrote:
>
> > So, please avoid the errors of your forgoers, and contribute those changes
> > back to debian, even if it really is too late for sarge.
>
> I did, if you take a look at the debian-bf list, a short while after I
> produced the patches for the Woody installer (last year). But no one
> was really interested in it. Regarding the kernel, it was never in a
> state to move upstream..

This is not the first time 'they' have ignored 'important patches'. I wrote
RAID installation on the root partition two-three years ago. Debian STILL (!!)
don't got working RAID root installation working...

And yes, I'm aware that D-I have support for this, but it isn't working.
--
Albanian spy cryptographic security 747 attack Peking colonel NORAD
Nazi domestic disruption Delta Force ammonium arrangements FBI