Re: mono packages

Le lun 19/07/2004 à 07:56, Robert Staudinger a écrit :
> I built mono 1.0 with the help of GARNOME on ppc.
> It doesn't work flawlessly for me: starting up dashboard gives me a
> SIGILL, except for the first time after system boot. muine fails to
> start up throwing SIGILL sometimes as well.
> Interest on both the respective mailing lists didn't seem to be very
> high. Anyone experienced the same / could suggest a solution?

I remember having problems with muine and dashboard when I tried them
with the install of mono I had done from source. However, I don't
remember if they were SIGILL...

I didn't yet try dashboard, but muine seems to run fine with the install
done with debian packages (powered by some dpkg-buildpackage where
needed...)

--
Alain Perry