Re: mono packages

I built mono 1.0 with the help of GARNOME on ppc.
It doesn't work flawlessly for me: starting up dashboard gives me a
SIGILL, except for the first time after system boot. muine fails to
start up throwing SIGILL sometimes as well.
Interest on both the respective mailing lists didn't seem to be very
high. Anyone experienced the same / could suggest a solution?

Thanks,
Rob