Re: mono packages

I currently have monodevelop monodoc and muine working on
debian/unstable. Everything I had to do was to rebuild from deb source
a few packages that were not built for ppc for missing
build-dependencies.

Concerning mcs, as far as I can see it is available as a debian package
from debian/unstable. The same goes for the the interpretor and the jit:

~$ apt-cache policy mono-mcs mono-jit
mono-mcs:
  Installés : 1.0-1
  Candidat : 1.0-1