Re: Debian support for the lastest Powerbook 12" (1,33Ghz)

Le dimanche 07/04/04 Djoumé SALVETTI <salvetti@crans.org> a écrit :
> Le samedi 07/03/04 Alain Perry <sensei@quarkup.org> a écrit :
> > Do your brightness and eject keys produce any keycode event ?
> > For exemple, what does xev tell you when you press the "F1" brightness
> > key while its window has focus ?
>
> Yes, keycode 101 and 212 for brightness and 116 for the CD eject keys
> (but this one works).
>
> > All the event related to this keys are (on my system) directed to
> > /dev/input/event2. With the kernel using my .config, what does "cat
> > /dev/input/event2" says when you press one of them ? (garbage is good)
>
> See attached file. I have redirect a cat /dev/input/event2 in the
> attached file then press LCD_IllumDownKey and LCD_IllumUpKey once.

I've also just discover that gtkpbbutton well detect my keypressed on
LCD_IllumDownKey and LCD_IllumUpKey, but I am not able to see any
difference on the screen from max and min value of brightness.

So I believe pbbuttonsd is well configured but there is something
missing in the kernel to make my keypressed events really changed
something.

--
Djoumé SALVETTI