Re: Debian support for the lastest Powerbook 12" (1,33Ghz)

Le ven 02/07/2004 à 14:58, Djoumé SALVETTI a écrit :
[snip]

I'm sorry, I can't help you much since I don't have the same PowerBook
version as you do (I have a PowerBook5,2). All I can tell you is that
all of this works on mine, except Airport extreme (which will not work
on any linux system, google might give you more info than I can about
thet, but the short version is that broadcom doesn't care about us), and
sleep.

> - Sleep support : I haven't try this patch yet :
> http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2004/04/msg00770.html
> But I'm not sure it will work with my powerbook (NVIDIA chip)...

I'm interested into this. Is it supposed to work on a PowerBook5,2 ?
Should I try it ?

Thanks,

--
Alain Perry