Re: Debian support for the lastest Powerbook 12" (1,33Ghz)

Le sam 03/07/2004 à 15:24, Djoumé SALVETTI a écrit :
> I have try your pbbuttonsd and kernel config file with the same
> pbbuttons and kernel version without success : sound and eject CD keys
> work but brightness keys doesn't seems to do anything.

Do your brightness and eject keys produce any keycode event ?
For exemple, what does xev tell you when you press the "F1" brightness
key while its window has focus ?
All the event related to this keys are (on my system) directed to
/dev/input/event2. With the kernel using my .config, what does "cat
/dev/input/event2" says when you press one of them ? (garbage is good)

> I supposed this is due to my graphic cards (NVIDIA) which is not the
> same as yours.

I don't think the video card has anything to do with it.

--
Alain Perry