Debian support for the lastest Powerbook 12" (1,33Ghz)

Good day,

I have sucessfully installed Debian on my new powerbook 12" 1,33Ghz from
netinstall CD TC1.

A lot of things just work out of the box with the new installer (XFree
with XVideo, sound, etc...) so I have to congratulate all debian ppc guys
for their good work!

But there is still some things that I'm not able to make working :

- Brightness of the LCD screen : pbbuttons is installed and sound and CD
  eject keys works well, but nothing append with brightness keys.

- CPU Frequency scaling : with kernel-image-2.6.6-powerpc my /proc/cpufreq is
  empty :

djoume@gotan:~$ cat /proc/cpufreq
          minimum CPU frequency  -  maximum CPU frequency  -  policy
djoume@gotan:~$

(I have load cpufreq_powersave)

According to http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2003/02/msg00106.html it
could be possible that my CPU isn't supported yet by the Linux kernel only
because the CPU is not the same version number as previous powerbook 12"...

But after reading this :
http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2004/05/msg00355.html
I do not want to try hacking the kernel myself anymore! :-)

- Sleep support : I haven't try this patch yet :
http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2004/04/msg00770.html
But I'm not sure it will work with my powerbook (NVIDIA chip)...

- Airport extreme : according to
http://www.mathematik.uni-marburg.de/~schmidtm/apple/powerbook.en.php
the module must failed loading. But it load successfully on my powerbook!

gotan:/home/djoume# modprobe airport
gotan:/home/djoume# dmesg | tail -n 5
divert: not allocating divert_blk for non-ethernet device sit0
eth0: no IPv6 routers present
hda: Set PIO timing for mode 0, reg: 0x08618a92
orinoco.c 0.13e (David Gibson <hermes@gibson.dropbear.id.au> and others)
airport.c 0.13e (Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@kernel.crashing.org>)

But no new ethernet interface apears :-(

Well, up to now I have only use Debian testing and unstable package because I
want to know the support level of Debian "right out of box".

Now I plan to recompile my kernel and other things (X?), but before doing this
I would like to know if somebody have already been able to make LCD brightness,
cpufreq with 2.6, sleep or airport working on this laptop (LCD Brightness and
cpufreq are very important for me because without them I only have 2 hours of
battery life under Linux :-( ).

Also if I could help improve Debian support for this laptop by sending info
(/proc/device-tree, ...) or testing experimental software I'd be happy.

Regards.
--
Djoumé SALVETTI