Re: Debian support for the lastest Powerbook 12" (1,33Ghz)

On Fri, Jul 02, 2004 at 06:03:13PM +0200, Djoumé SALVETTI wrote:
> Le vendredi 07/02/04 Djoumé SALVETTI <salvetti@crans.org> a écrit :
> > > Do you have sysfs enabled ? See in /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/
> > >
> > > Besides, You need install a program that controls CPU speed / frequency
> > > using 2.6 interface, such as powernowd, cpudyn, cpufreqd. I'm using powernowd
> > > and it works fine. Current freq can be viewed with cat /proc/cpuinfo or
> > > cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq.
> >
> > Yes, sysfs is mount on /sys but the directory is empty.
>
> (here I talk about the /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0 that is empty)

What about the freq options in your kernel configuration file ?

Mine are these:

CONFIG_CPU_FREQ=y
# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_PROC_INTF is not set
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_DEFAULT_GOV_USERSPACE is not set
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_PERFORMANCE=y
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_POWERSAVE=y
CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_GOV_USERSPACE=y
# CONFIG_CPU_FREQ_24_API is not set