Re: Debian support for the lastest Powerbook 12" (1,33Ghz)

> But there is still some things that I'm not able to make working :
>
> - Brightness of the LCD screen : pbbuttons is installed and sound and CD
>   eject keys works well, but nothing append with brightness keys.
>

> - CPU Frequency scaling : with kernel-image-2.6.6-powerpc my /proc/cpufreq is
>   empty :
>

> djoume@gotan:~$ cat /proc/cpufreq
>           minimum CPU frequency  -  maximum CPU frequency  -  policy
> djoume@gotan:~$
>
> (I have load cpufreq_powersave)

Do you have sysfs enabled ? See in /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/

Besides, You need install a program that controls CPU speed / frequency
using 2.6 interface, such as powernowd, cpudyn, cpufreqd. I'm using powernowd
and it works fine. Current freq can be viewed with cat /proc/cpuinfo or
cat /sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu0/cpufreq/scaling_cur_freq.

Greetings,

Luis