No 'startx' or 'xinit' command!

I earlier posted about how to install X-Windows, but
I've since found a web page telling me the best way to
do it.  I installed the following packages from
unstable:

xserver-xfree86, xlibmesa-dri, xlibmesa-gl, &
xlibmesa-glu

Everything seemed to go fine (apt-get returned no
errors), and I have an /etc/X11/XF86Config-4 file.
However, I don't know how to start X-Windows, because
the commands "startx" and "xinit" do not exist!  Does
anything know what is wrong?  Am I missing something
obvious?