X Installation Question

I was just about to install X-windows on my new Debian
PPC system, and was wondering if the instructions I
found were still up-to-date (I don't think the page I
found them from has been updated for a while), or if
people are doing something else.  By the way, I have a
15" Powerbook 867 Mhz Combo Drive.

The instructions I found said to add "deb
http://people.debian.org/~daenzer/dri-trunk/ ./" to my
sources.list, then install the packages
drm-trunk-module-src, xserver-xfree86-dri-trunk, and

It then said to build drm-trunk-module-src (and
provided instructions).

Is this the best way to do it?  Thanks for any advice.

Do you Yahoo!?