Re: [solved] Re: low runtime with acer travelmate 290lci (centrino)

Bob Hentges wrote:
Sebastian Mangelkramer wrote:

Am Sonntag, 27. Juni 2004 12:29 schrieb Joan Tur:

Es Diumenge 27 Juny 2004 12:04, en Sebastian Mangelkramer va escriure:
| hello dear list,
| my acer travelmate 290lci (centrino) laptop drives me crazy because the | runtime when i`m on battery is just about 1h 30min. i`m using debian 3.1
| sarge with kernel 2.6.7, cpudynd, hdparm with hdd-spindown, ....

<snip>

but not the f****** micro$oft optical mouse.
i can`t belive this but if the mouse ist unplugged the runtime increase up about nearly 30%

Are you sure that the Microsoft Optical Mouse does use so much energy? For that would be freaking much...

oh, I just noticed that I send the message to the wrong list, for it should go to debian-laptop... Sorry for any inconvenience.

Friendly,

Bob Hentges
--
http://bob.hentges.lu/