Re: Connecting the iBook and the PC with a non-crossed cable

On Mon, 28 Jun 2004 00:37:50 +0000, digital.death wrote:

> Hi
>
> One month ago I connected my iBook and a Windows PC
[...]

> I really know I have to buy a crossed cable linke normal people do, but
> if I already connected them with a normal cable, I want to do it again,
> with Debian or MacOSX, and I would like to know how it worked.

You don't need to by a crossed cable as long as you use your ibook to
connect to whatever compu... these macs have autodetection
cross/non-crossed cable.

however I don't know what could have gone wrong .... in your last setup.

Soeren