Re: Newbie ibook sarge install

According to Sébastien FRANÇOIS, on Wed, 12 May 2004 18:07:00 +0200,
>I think I have approximately the same ibook and I wrote a howto about
>installing debian ont it
>The goal of it is really to provide a documentation to new users,
>macosx users for example... So Please tell me if you want to add

We have a Wiki about linux on ibooks. The information we have currently
are mainly for G3. Maybe you can add a section on G4 specificities ? Or
at least a link to you page.

I think it would be nice to have a central place to find and store

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail