Re: [SOLVED] Re: albook 15": bluetooth stopped working after firmware upgrade to 1.1

Pierre, Sebastian,

thanks a lot for your verbose answers, which seems to really help. After
I heard from the toothing hype in the UK
<http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&edition=us&q=toothing&btnG=Search+News>

I became interested and was on the verge of buying a bluetooth adapter
(which seems to be necessary, if I understand correctly, if one has a
Titanium IV as I do) as the news came in on that Apple Firmware update.
So given the fact that I usually do not use a mobile phone and probably
therefore didn't have the slightest knowledge on the bluetooth
technology, your postings were really helpful. Especially as I also
didn't know anything until know on how to cvs files.

Seems to be my big knowledge day .. :)

Thanks again. Thanks, too, to those who didn't receive my answers for
their help they provided in other threads here the last time.

Best Regards
Wolfgang

--
Profile, Links: http://profiles.yahoo.com/wolfgangpfeiffer