Re: 2nd and 3rd mouse key with modifiers, vol+bright with fn

>I just noticed that the code that disables the trackpad while typing
>also makes "Shift+Mouse_Drag" motions almost impossible (which is
>usefull e.g. in vi). Would it be possible to modify mouseemu to
>don't disable the trackpad when a modifier key is being pressed?

Could you try latest version ? (0.12, still at
http://geekounet.org/powerbook/files/mouseemu.tar.gz). It should fix it -
I didn't test it as I'm not in front of my laptop, but it compiles and the
logic is simple enough so I think i didn't mess it up :-)

Also, I added the init script I use, in the tarball. It's for gentoo, but
minor modifications will make it work on debian - if you send me one, i'll
put it in the tarball too.

Thanks,
--
Colin