status of udev on powerpc

Hi,

I tried udev (packaged from Debian) yesterday and was surprised how well
it worked.

Until I rebooted, that is.  Turns out that my X Server won't start when
using udev.  I get a weird plasma effect, where the (console) content is
still visible, but with patches of white that get brighter and brighter
and start to turn colors, too.  Reminded of the problems when installing
X I tried both using the framebuffer and without, but no luck.

This is on an iBook2.2 (700MHz) with an 2.6.4 kernel, the stock X server
in Debian (not the one from Michael Dänzer).

Any success reports of udev on ppc?

Ciao,
Viktor
--
!!! Listen live to reboot.fm !!!

Tune in to 104.10 MHz if you're in Berlin, Germany or listen to the internet
stream at http://www.reboot.fm/stream/ .