[SOLVED] status of udev on powerpc

Hi,

thanks to all that replied.  It works now.

Minor gotcha: I switched the X mouse device from /dev/gpmdata (I had gpm
repeat mouse events) to /dev/input/mice, because I remember reading that
with the new 2.6 kernel more than one processes can listen to mouse
events and because udev did not create the gpmdata device node.  Now,
the mouse will not work until I move the pad a couple of seconds.

Anybody experiencing the same problem?

Also, I see that there is no bug report filed against udev for
framebuffer support.  I'll do that right now.

Thanks,
Viktor
--
!!! Listen live to reboot.fm !!!

Tune in to 104.10 MHz if you're in Berlin, Germany or listen to the internet
stream at http://www.reboot.fm/stream/ .