Re: Fan control and CPU temperature etc
I'm afraid you arch in not yet supported.
You may contact the cpufreq maintainer for more infos...
in linux-2.6.4/arch/ppc/platforms/pmac_cpufreq.c :
/* Currently, we support the following machines:
* - Titanium PowerBook 1Ghz (PMU based, 667Mhz & 1Ghz)
* - Titanium PowerBook 800 (PMU based, 667Mhz & 800Mhz)
* - Titanium PowerBook 500 (PMU based, 300Mhz & 500Mhz)
* - iBook2 500 (PMU based, 400Mhz & 500Mhz)
* - iBook2 700 (CPU based, 400Mhz & 700Mhz, support low voltage)
* - Recent MacRISC3 machines
But I couldnot found any case statement for PowerBook3,3. First is 3.4 and 3.5.
"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!" Monty Python and the Holy Grail