About partimage boot disk

	Hi again folks. I want to backup my debian installation ´cause i need to
repartition the hard disk. I worked with partimage in the past, and it worked
very well, but i couldn´t find any bootable image that could boot my
powerbook without mounting partitions to make the backup.

	Anybody are playing or was playing with this kind of process under ppc?.

	Regards!

	P.D-- I´ve 17" alubook first generation

--
BOFH excuse #348:

We're on Token Ring, and it looks like the token got loose.