About partimage boot disk

	Hi again folks. I want to backup my debian installation ´cause i need to
repartition the hard disk. I worked with partimage in the past, and it worked
very well, but i couldn´t find any bootable image that could boot my
powerbook without mounting partitions to make the backup.

	Anybody are playing or was playing with this kind of process under ppc?.

	P.D-- I´ve 17" alubook first generation

BOFH excuse #348:

We're on Token Ring, and it looks like the token got loose.