Re: It's ALIVE!!!!

I've put the .config up for that kernel up at http://pramanikconsulting.com/debianppc/kernel.config - if it helps.

Satadru

On Feb 27, 2004, at 12:54 AM, dotto@uchicago.edu wrote:

Sure thing...
I'm running the benh-2.6.3 kernel, as well as XF86Config, that satadru
pramanik so kindly provided on his site. It appears that he has the mouse input set up like you say /dev/input/mice with IMPS/2 protocol. I changed
things aroud a little bit trying to get USB to work, and that's when it
screwed up. I still have minimal modules loaded, though I'm not sure exactly how to find out all that I have loaded. I'm still newb, but advancing slowly.