It's ALIVE!!!!

Hello again all. I'm currently wiritng this from Konqueror. This is several
steps further than I've ever gotten in the Debian install. Now I have a few
small things to take care of.

1. External Mouse: I have a Microsoft basic optical mouse with a scroll wheel
on my Tibook. How do I manipulate XF86Config to recognize this, and how do I
make it swappable with the trackpad. I also have a suspicion that the scroll
wheel could possibly act as a third button as well, since there is an audible
click when I press down on it.

2. Sound: how do I get the sound running on this thing?

Thanks all.

Derek