Re: Dual head on G4 Powerbook 400MHz

> > I am trying to get dual head, or even just CRT only use from the Rage
> > 128 M3 on my TiBook without much luck.
>
> The good news is, the problem is known; the bad news is, nobody is
> working on it.
[...]
> The proper solution would be to add dualhead support to
> aty128fb.c. (or pester BenH until he either writes the code or gives
> us enough information to do it -- now that radeonfb is mostly fixed,

You described at least three different fixed for 2.4 - I would presume
that should provide enough information to do it already?

So it can't really be lack of information here. Do what I did to get
mirror support for the Rage LT Pro: Use the information available (from
2.4 or other sources) to write the necessary code.

	Michael