Re: Dual head on G4 Powerbook 400MHz

On Wed, 2004-02-25 at 06:18, Julien BLACHE wrote:

> Maybe it's possible to reuse prom_init.c from 2.4.20 with a 2.6
> kernel, I haven't tried (yet).

No but you can obtain the same result by commenting out one line :)

Just force check_display() to only open the first fisplay.

> The proper solution would be to add dualhead support to
> aty128fb.c. (or pester BenH until he either writes the code or gives
> us enough information to do it -- now that radeonfb is mostly fixed,
> maybe we can get a chance ? ;)

Or to XFree r128 driver...

I don't have time to work on that and the information I have is
under NDA, so while I can use it to write code, I can't just publish
it... Sorry...

Ben.