Re: TiBook PCMCIA strange behaviour

OK,

I finally cleaned the /etc/pcmcia/config.opts file, and left the stuff
that you wrote.

I also left the /etc/default/pcmcia with a yes and a yenta_socket
thingie, the rest, empty.

I reboot with the eth PCMCIA, and it works perfectly, cardmgr finds it
and installs the module.

Nevertheless, the line cs: whateveritis with the memory map thingie,
still comes out. It doesnŽt harm (so far), so if you want to investigate
it further, or if you suspect it is some misconfiguration of mine,
please tell me. I am ready to help/be helped :)

OTOH, I am reinstalling my debian right now (well, installing first Mac
OS X to do the __final__ upgrade to the DVD formware :) There is FINALLY
RPC-1 firmware out!! :), and I will try to do it with XFS, so it might
take me a couple of days to try some things out.

Thaaaaaaanks so much again for the info!!

--
 .''`.
: :'  :     J. Javier Maestro

P.S. BTW, I noticed you are writing from the future... so you finally
     got to AU?? :)  I miss it down there... hope you get some free time
     to travel around; it is an amazing country with beautiful stuff to
     see, and after all the work you do for us in that kernel... I guess
     you deserve a rest :)