Re: TiBook PCMCIA strange behaviour

Why-oh-why do I love Ben????????? :))))))

yessssssss...

I just commented all the lines in my config.opts (but the iRQ thingies)
and rebooted with the card in. The cs message still came up, saying
whatever about the memory mapping, but this time, the cardmgr managed to
get the card right, and loaded the modules.

Thanks very much!!

I will try some more iterations of this conf after lunch.

Did I say thank you? :)

--
 .''`.
: :'  :     J. Javier Maestro