Re: Debian-installer powerpc status and beta2.
On Wed, Jan 14, 2004 at 02:24:42PM -0500, Joey Hess wrote:
> Sven Luther wrote:
> > So, Joey, if it is ok with you, powerpc may probably be ready for the
> > beta2 before this weekend, and if beta2 images and CDs can be built on
> > saturday, this would mean one last round of testing on sunday, and a
> > beta2 powerpc release on sunday evening.
> Instead I am leaning toward releasing the first part of the beta as soon
> as we have final tests on newworld powerpc and ia64. Think today or
> tomorrow. Then in a week or two, we can do a second release for mips,
> the other powerpc subarches, and possibly alpha.
I am ready to upload a new kernel though. Should i wait ? It includes
the RTC clock fix for pegasos as well as keyboard support for old world
Should i wait until tomorrow, or upload now ?