Re: Debian-installer powerpc status and beta2.

Sven Luther wrote:
> So, Joey, if it is ok with you, powerpc may probably be ready for the
> beta2 before this weekend, and if beta2 images and CDs can be built on
> saturday, this would mean one last round of testing on sunday, and a
> beta2 powerpc release on sunday evening.

Instead I am leaning toward releasing the first part of the beta as soon
as we have final tests on newworld powerpc and ia64. Think today or
tomorrow. Then in a week or two, we can do a second release for mips,
the other powerpc subarches, and possibly alpha.

--
see shy jo