Re: bitkeeper trees: where is the debian linux bk for powerpc?

Hi,

FWIW,  I just rsyncd and built 2.6.1-rc1-ben1, added a few patches to make my
aec62XX card work again and edited the pmac_defconfig to enable SMP, IRQ
sharing, and the aec62XX and rebuilt it and I must say all of my troubles
with 2.6.0-test11 have gone away.

- once I have loaded the correct modules and set the volume control, sound now
works

- all of the trouble I had with randomly disconnecting usb devices in ben's
2.4.23 tree have now gone away (all I had to do was a big build on 2.4.23 and
walk away and when I came back, no keyboard input was possible without
disconnecting and reconnecting the keyboard usb cable in 2.4.23)

So all in all, this tree performs better and is more stable then my last
2.4.23 build from Ben's tree (mainly due to usb disconnect problems in that
tree whose fixes have not been backported/applied to 2.4.23).

It seems to be a big improvement.  I will probably stay with 2.6.1 and not go
back to 2.4.23 (at least not until they fix the usb disconnect problems!).

Kevin