Re: Spam alert

Hello.

I've been hammered with those emails since 2 weeks. The reason was most probably lkml (linux kernel mailing list). Some people have not noticed that their windos machines are sending out stuff all the time. The only way to get rid of those junk is to configure fetchmail that it won't fetch emails larger than 140 kb. The option is "fetchall limit 143000". fetchmail does not delete those filtered messages. You need a pop-previewer (I'm using that one from sylpheed-claws) to delete them afterwards. That works fine for me.

*Kristian

--

  :... [snd.science] ...: