Re: Advansys driver freezes kernel

Thanks Brad.

What would it be likely to take to fix the driver? I learned C a long time ago, but I am not an expert and I wouldn't have time to do a really major engineering project. Would it just be a question of trawling through the source code and changing little-endian things into big-endian things in some kind of fairly obvious way, or would it be much more complicated than that?

Robert