Re: potato chrp ISO?

Hi,

Am Freitag, 06.06.03, um 14:09 Uhr (Europe/Berlin) schrieb Krisztian Mark Szentes:

Is there a potato netinst CD ISO mirror (or something like) around? Or has
someone a newer chrp kernel image ready for woody? Or can I jigdo the
pieces together?

You could try the installation instructions I have written on
<http://www.kutilek.de/technik/debian-rs6k>.

You have to replace the kernel on the rescue disk with the one provided on that page.

Please let me know if it works. I have done it myself, but it was some months ago and I have written the instructions from memory.

Cheers,
Jens.