potato chrp ISO?

Hi

I am trying to install Debian on a B50 which seems to be a CHRP machine (I
am quite sure by now). All woody install kernels fail on it like:

0 > setenv boot-device floppy:\zimage  ok
0 > boot /
Unexpected Firmware Error:
DEFAULT CATCH!, code=fff00300 at   %SRR0: 00c1b030   %SRR1: 00003030
 ok

The potato chrp kernel seems to boot but I need the full install
environment, i.e. I need the potato chrp floppy images.

Is there a potato netinst CD ISO mirror (or something like) around? Or has
someone a newer chrp kernel image ready for woody? Or can I jigdo the
pieces together?

Thx

Mark
--
Krisztian Mark Szentes
produktivIT   -  Open-Source Solution Provider