Re: New sleep code for ATI M6, M7 and M9

On Fri, Mar 14, 2003 at 06:49:44PM +0100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> Ladies & Gentlemens .... The looooong awaited new power management
> code coming right from the ATI labs is here ! Finally :)

That's soooo good.
After updating to ben8+patch, suspend is working on my TiBook3. The
sound is ok after suspend/resume (oss) and the airport is immediately
back.

~$ cat /proc/cpuinfo
cpu             : 7455, altivec supported
clock           : 667MHz
revision        : 2.1 (pvr 8001 0201)
bogomips        : 665.19
machine         : PowerBook3,4
motherboard     : PowerBook3,4 MacRISC2 MacRISC Power Macintosh
detected as     : 73 (PowerBook Titanium III)
pmac flags      : 0000000b
L2 cache        : 256K unified
memory          : 768MB
pmac-generation : NewWorld

Thanks Ben,
Christophe on a very promising week-end ...

Whether you believe you can, or whether you believe you can't, you're
absolutely right. --Henry Ford