Re: New sleep code for ATI M6, M7 and M9

Hi.. I finally managed to upgrade my kernel properly..

So suspend works great on teh console.. while booted up in X, when it comes back
from suspend, the screen is all dark with some colors etc... I switched to a
console and back and the screen returned to normal.. think somene else also
reported this same behavior.. I tried changing the "ati" in XF86Config-4 file
to "radeon", still same result..here's my ibook's info.. thanks, nirmal

cpu: 750FX
temperature : 10 C (uncalibrated)
clock: 800MHz
revision: 2.2 (pvr 7000 0202)
bogomips: 1589.24
machine: PowerBook4,3
motherboard: PowerBook4,3 MacRISC2 MacRISC Power Macintosh
detected as: 257 (iBook 2 rev. 2)
pmac flags: 0000000b
L2 cache: 512K unified
memory: 384MB
pmac-generation: NewWorld

00:0b.0 Host bridge: Apple Computer Inc. UniNorth/Pangea AGP
00:10.0 VGA compatible controller: ATI Technologies Inc Radeon Mobility
M7 LW
10:0b.0 Host bridge: Apple Computer Inc. UniNorth/Pangea PCI
10:17.0 Class ff00: Apple Computer Inc. KeyLargo/Pangea Mac I/O
10:18.0 USB Controller: Apple Computer Inc. KeyLargo/Pangea USB
10:19.0 USB Controller: Apple Computer Inc. KeyLargo/Pangea USB
20:0b.0 Host bridge: Apple Computer Inc. UniNorth/Pangea Internal PCI
20:0e.0 Class ffff: Apple Computer Inc. UniNorth/Pangea FireWire (rev
ff)
20:0f.0 Ethernet controller: Apple Computer Inc. UniNorth/Pangea GMAC
(Sun GEM)